Life Can Be Difficult. Let Us Help. We understand that life can become overwhelming and stressful. And certain situations can be overwhelming. At Possibilities Therapeutic Services, we are here to listen and to start you on the path to good mental health. We will work together to assess your issue and work to resolve it. The road to good mental health takes dedication, hard work, education and change. Possibilities Therapeutic Services will help you experience success in dealing with general mental health issues, relationship issues and family issues. Therapy is a two way street-and we are here to work together.
Possibilities Therapeutic Services offers a full range of therapy services based on the tenants and techniques from Cognitive-Behavioral and Solution-Focused Theories.
- Individual Therapy for adults and adolescents
- Couples/Marriage Therapy- IMAGO Therapy for Couples
- Clinical Supervision
- Individual DBT Skills Training (interpersonal effectiveness, emotion regulation, distress tolerance and core mindfulness skills).
- Chemical Dependency Assessment for adults
- Rule 82 Assessment- Problem/Compulsive Gambling Assessment
With a variety of therapy offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. Look around our website and if you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact at email@example.com
or call 651-301-1369.
Possibilities Therapeutic Services, P.A.
Michelle Moser, MA, LMFT, CAS
309 Bush Street, Suite #1
Red Wing, MN 55066